Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lumber Inn

Since due to a crazy few weeks of work for both Matt & I for the first time ever I think we are not traveling for a holiday weekend but instead are just staying home (though for the record we are Northwoods bound next weekend.) We love breakfast though we don't go out for it all that often but decided today we would hit up one of our favorite breakfast joints, the Lumber Inn in Delafield Wisconsin. Tasty food, quick, priced right and diner style bar... you can't ask for much more!

It was only fitting to look the lumberjack part at the Lumber Inn...


I got what I am going to have to refer to as the "Michele Special" (after my sister who LOVES this). What it is, is a blueberry pancake with over easy eggs on top. I guess it might sound gross to some but it really hit the spot today- thanks Michele!

Enjoying a tasty cup o' joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase