Sunday, April 17, 2011

Brews Day Review :: Great Divide Belgica



I discovered this fun gem while I was taking a quick weekend trip South of the Boarder to Chicago to a see a friend and had to make a stop at Binnys on my way home (as well as at Lou Malnatis but that is a different story...) Anyway! I heard about the Colorado brewery Great Divide as a former coworker of mine now works there and I thought I would check it out.

This is a really rich and tasty treat that is a Belgian-Style IPA which is a combo we have been really enjoying so I wanted to try their version and it's great! Both fruity & hoppy yet has a nice smoothness you could drink this on a hot summer day or as nice way to warm up in the winter at good 7.2ABV... overall I would recommend trying this out sometime! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase