Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vegetarian "Meat" Loaf

This was my first attempt at a Vegetarian "Meat" Loaf or should I say "Mushroom Loaf". The weather has been still a bit hit or miss for a Wisconsin spring and as much as I have been trying to will spring into appearing by wearing bright cloths, nail polish and wearing sandals its not really helping... SO to help take the edge off the chill I tried making a dish I have been brainstorming about for awhile.

Overall it turned out really good in terms of flavor and texture however I think next time I need to improve on the cooking time and maybe add an extra to help it come together a bit better (and not be so mushy). Here it is!





OK! Its a few days later and after a few days in the fridge and an additional hour THIS is how the meal was supposed to turn out! Plus I made a side of smashed cauliflower and garlic bread- pretty damn good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase