Friday, August 6, 2010

Lakefront Brewery Friday Night Fish Fry, Milwaukee Wisconsin

Oh yes, the Wisconsin Fish Fry... how you folks not from Wisconsin or select other parts of the Midwest even miss out on this fantastic phenomenon! I never truly understood that it was specifically Wisconsin/Midwest related until I moved to Arizona for a few years (yes, I know it's the desert) too but I just seemed weird not having it on Friday nights. Later after even meeting my husband from Central Illinois I learned they they do not have Friday Night Fish Fry their either... bummer.

So as a Wisconsinite (and an otherwise vegetarian except when it comes to fish on occasion) it seems as though you are always seeking out a new/better/different Fish Fry than the next. Last night we checked out Lakefront Brewery's take on it. Though we have been to this brewery before we have not gotten the chance to have the Fish Fry... I would have to say it was really yummy! The only part we didn't *love* was the communal/family style seating, but we really lucked out and our table mates were pretty friendly. Not sure if it's all you can eat as we didn't have to ask since the husband and I were pretty satisfied with one helping.

I would recommend if you are in Milwaukee and like good beer to check this out on a Friday night! They even have brewery tours running to late so you can enjoy both in the same night! I didn't get a picture of the food because by the time I remembered to do so it was gone ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase