Saturday, August 14, 2010

Farmers Market Saturday :: Delafield, Wis

So I've been wanting to go to a farmers market all summer and so far now that its August (ugh) it's my first one! The Delafield one was the closest and most convenient to me so I figured what the hell?? It was cute and small but I found a few things I was looking for (and one I wasn't)!

Here are a some fun unique items I didn't get.


The bounty that I brought home... a pattypan squash, some tomatoes, some onions and fresh honey.

Oh and the thing I wasn't looking for, some homemade Scandinavian bread, who can pass something like this up?! And it was delish with some eggs and the fresh honey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase