Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Work and Bits....

So it's that time of year at work (I work at Wisconsin brewery) and we happen to sponsor a day at the Wisconsin State Fair. That means two things, my work load is at it's peak for the year with graphic demands every which way plus some AND the State Fair people feel as though it's their duty to hand delivery throughout the city one of the things our state fair is know for.... CREAM PUFFS... Yes they are both delicious yet sickening at the same time. Hey, at least I didn't eat a whole one, I split it with my friend Tammy!


1 comment:

3000 said...

If you happen to go to the State Fair the day your company's sponsoring, make sure you look super awesome and ahead-of-the-curve-Milwaukee-y by wearing a sweet Fear the Deer shirt. (Sorry for the quasi-spam....)

fearthedeer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase