Saturday, July 10, 2010

Coffe & Such...

Nothing like a relaxing on a sunny Saturday summer morning having a cup of homemade Dunkin Donuts joe~ there are very FEW DnD here in Wisconsin and it just sucks! There is nothing like a good cup of Dunkin Donuts I swear, my favorite happens to be the blueberry coffee but strait up regular is good too! At least now we can brew our own at home which is a nice treat. Whenever the hubby and I are back in Illinois this is one of the first thing we normally get, next to a Portillo's salad and a Lou Malnati's pizza.... but I digress!

I have also taken the pup for a walk and am getting some much needed alone/quite time with the computer! Tonight I think we are headed to Bastille Days in Milwaukee and to see a friend's band play on the beach. Should be a fun Wisconsin summer night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase