Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rainy Lazy Sunday

The husband got back from his week-long work adventures around our great state (Green Bay & Madison) last night and unfortunately the weather today has been cold and rainy (though we need the rain.) It's making for a very "indoors" Sunday though so I don't think we will get our nature walk in. Just thinking of all the fun things I want to try to do once the weather gets nicer. Here is a list of things I want to try to do this spring/summer...

- Go pick fresh berries
- Have a picnic
- Visit more than 1 state park camping
- Go for a Friday Fish Fry & a Flick on Lake Michigan
- Go fishing
- Try my hand at canning something
- Buy fresh flowers more often
- Go to the farmers market
- Make a small trough garden

I'm afraid to make my list any longer in fear that it will be too overwhelming and none of it will happen~ heres to hopin! For today I get to cozy up with my puppy on the couch, veg on the computer and make lists and notes for all of the creative ideas I have pent up in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase