Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BrewsDay Review :: Supper Club Beer by Capitol Brewing

Funny little story... my husband during his first trip to Northern Wisconsin had posed the question to me "So do you need to be a member of that Supper Club to go in there??" This was with a strait face too, I just had to laugh but I guess from an outsider it is a real question! The answer is NO of coarse! I guess it's just a Wisconsin thing ;-)

Onto the beer, Supper Club by Capital Brewing in Middleton (Madison) Wisconsin is a very well balanced, smooth beer and is very drinkable. This has a bit more kick than what the average Miller Light/Bud Lighter would drink but a very nice touch of malt and a slightly hoppy characteristic. I could drink this one all summer long! Maybe the next time you are at a Supper Club you will trade in your Old Fashion for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase