Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Poblano Chile Cheese Enchiladas

So after a very LONG day ~I was up at 3:30am to take my sister to the airport and then went to work~ I still wanted a healthy, home cooked meal. To me cooking is mostly pretty relaxing so this was a great way to end that the day!

I got the recipe for Vegetarian Times (click the pictures to go to the link). I did make a few modifications to the recipe though, I swapped out the New Mexico chilies for a few Chipolte chilies in Adobo, I used low fat Mexican blend cheese and lastly I added some refried beans to them. They were awesome!!! I hope you enjoy!

Makin the sauce!

Cuttin the veggies!

Blending the sauce. All I can say is, immersion blender... BEST TOOL EVER

Assembly time

Out of the oven goodness!

Time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase