Friday, February 24, 2012

WOW- It's Been Awhile!

I thought I would check in as it has been awhile, how damn embarrassing my lack of posting has been over the last 6+ months!! Basically I have been busy with work, my husband's photography business (Fornear Photo, shameless plug I know) and other things in the works I don't quite feel like publicly sharing just yet.

A few things happened durring that time, first I became an Auntie for 2 of my 3 sisters to a niece Riley & a nephew Brock (both within 3 weeks of each other!)
Riley Rae

Brock Brandon


One of the other things I we did (I remembered after going through my terrible phone pictures) was that we went to a Packer game this season (their 10-0 game to be exact). It was a work event so it was both fun yet a little stressful, thankfully I work for a brewery so lots of beer was involved :-) . We aren't the biggest Packer fans mind you (we are much bigger baseball fans & love our Cubbies) but it was still a cool experience!

Matt & I on the bus to the Packer game

The one and only Lambeau Field

I do enjoy blogging and hope to continue this blog when I can here and there so please stay tuned! Thanks!!!!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase