Friday, October 22, 2010

Fragrance Find


If you know me, you will know that I worked as an Art Director for a fragrance company for 4yrs, though I do longer work in the personal care industry I do still enjoy fragrance and find that it is still fun to explore really great fragrances and recently I found another that may just be another favorite. Gucci Guilty is a really great florioriental that is both warm and sexy but not over powering like some similar fragrances. I love how it dries down to a very wearable scent that you could easily incorporate into your every day style. I may test it a time or two more before an actual purchase however from my first impression this is a really great fragrance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase