Monday, September 13, 2010

Brews Day Review :: Leine's Oktoberfest

I haven't done one of these in awhile and seeing that Octoberfest is almost here, I really needed to do one. Now I used to be a HUGE Leine's fan (and still do enjoy their beer) however when I learned that they sold out to the big boys of Miller it did dampen my thoughts a bit. Sure I get it, their brand can reach more people and they don't have to worry about money, blah blah blah but the craft beer lover in me has been a bit tainted ever since. But anyway~ on to the beer!

This beer is a very clean, crisp Märzen perfect those fall nights. Not too hoppy or malty just right. Personally I would have like a bit more flavor out of my Oktoberfest beers (I REALLY love the Bell's Octoberfest but the Leine's version is good and good for the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 mynorthwoodslife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase